Customer Ratings: 
List Price: $210.00
Sale Price: $149.99
Today's Bonus: 29% Off

I had two installed over my kitchen bar. Truly beautiful. Everyone who has seen them have commented on how pretty they are and have asked me where I got them. Quality materials and workmanship.
Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>
Ordered four of these for our kitchen renovation. The picture is pretty accurate and the copper tiles over mica paper is quite lovely as an accent light. Adjustable length down rods are a nice feature so you can hang them as high or low as you like. I agree with other reviews that the construction is good but not fantastic. For the price, they are very nice.
Best Deals for Quoizel MC842PRC Mica 1-Light Mini Pendant from the Quoizel
I love this fixture we've had it up in our kitchen for about a week now and it's very unique looking. This was a great purchase.
Honest reviews on Quoizel MC842PRC Mica 1-Light Mini Pendant from the Quoizel
I searched for pendants for my kitchen renovation for weeks. Finally decided on these because they complimented my tile and backsplash trim very well. The cylinder is somewhat pearlescent and looks wonderful when lit. Amazon definitely had the best price, too. Very satisfied with this purchase.
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Quoizel MC842PRC Mica 1-Light Mini Pendant from the Quoizel
We are remodeling our kitchen from country to contemporary. I searched around for lighting and nothing fit the bill until I saw this light! It's so unique and fits our decor perfectly. You have to have some knowledge of wiring; my husband had no trouble at all but I had trouble understanding the directions. This light goes above the sink, and I got the matching pendant light for the peninsula. I am very pleased with these lights!

No comments:
Post a Comment