Thursday, November 21, 2013

Best Progress Lighting P2743-09 3-Light Bath Fixture with Square Etched Deals

Progress Lighting P2743-09 3-Light Bath Fixture with Square Etched Glass and Can Mount Up or Down, Brushed Nickel
Customer Ratings: 4.5 stars
List Price: $150.00
Sale Price: $101.73
Today's Bonus: 32% Off
Buy Now

Love my new lighting. Had to wait awhile to get it, due to a problem with the shipping label, but no worries I got it in time to install in my remodeled bathroom.

The fixture was just what I wanted and arrived with no damage. Wonderful!

Click Here For Most Helpful Customer Reviews >>

Lovely, well built fixture. Nice brushed nickel finish, nice thick glass, although there were tiny flaws in a couple places (we were able to hide them on the back side). Our only issue was that it does not project far enough to clear the top of our medicine cabinet (which projects 2 1/2 inches) when installed with the lights facing downward, which is what we wanted. Because of this, we have to use 60W bulbs instead of the 100W it is rated for, because they get too hot. (We found this projection issue with almost all the fixtures we looked at)

Best Deals for Progress Lighting P2743-09 3-Light Bath Fixture with Square Etched

Fast shipping. The glass globes are very good looking and will dress up my bathroom once it's installed. Recommend, good value.

Honest reviews on Progress Lighting P2743-09 3-Light Bath Fixture with Square Etched

looks great but two of the three lights stopped working within a year. I wish I would've returned it when I had the chance.

Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Progress Lighting P2743-09 3-Light Bath Fixture with Square Etched

It was nice to shop for these on Amazon, which gave lots of options to get the look we needed to match our othe bath fixtures.

Buy Fom Amazon Now

No comments:

Post a Comment